Sunday, October 11, 2009

What would Ina say??

There was a leftover pumpkin from the party last night, so I gave it to my 2 year old for breakfast. It was a HUGE hit! Apparently eating applesauce from a pumpkin is quite fun, she kept begging for more, which I didn't have so I filled it with cottage cheese. I know sounds really gross, but that was the only scoop-able option in the fridge. She loved it! I might have hit upon a great idea....kids will eat anything out of a pumpkin! I should email Ina and suggest a new recipe....cottage cheese pumpkins!
I had a great time last night ladies, thanks for coming over! And for everyone else, we missed you and hope to see you next time.
Oh, I have a black scarf that was left here...anyone missing one? It is very pretty.
--Carissa

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I love this picture. What a cute shot!! I am going to try the pumpkin trick soon. Surely my girls would eat more greens out of a baby pumpkin?!! Thanks for last night, Carissa. Every thing was so wonderful. You are an excellent host, making everyone feel so warm and welcome.

Jenny said...

Very cute. Brilliant!

Oops, the scarf is mine I think. Does it have metalic embroidery on the ends? Hmmmm... Maybe I'll head over to First Baptist after church on Sunday to get it from you. What time does your service let out?

Jenny

Carissa said...

Jenny, church gets out at 12:15...I'm trying to think if I could meet up with Ruth Lee this week to give it to her, let me check with her.