Monday, October 12, 2009

Grilled Lemon Chicken Salad

This salad was VERY easy to make and yummy.

I added a bag of spinich leaves. I only marinated the chicken for about 3 hours and I thought it was plenty. Any more time would have broken the chicken down even more. It was tender!

We all agreeded it needed the spinich to make it an entree. It was also agreeded that this salad would be best in the spring for a luncheon or light lunch.

My sister took the leftovers and is going to sautee it all for her dinner tomorrow evening. She will let me know how that is.

2 comments:

Carissa said...

I am just so impressed that you are cooking such nice meals when you are living between two houses, and trying to sell one. Most would be ordering pizza!

Shannon Boyer said...

Thanks...it's a little bit of consistency in our inconsistent world these days!