Saturday, October 3, 2009

Roasted Carrots with Dill


I am a little behind on my blogging. I actually made these a week and half ago but am late in posting. I made these just as instructed and chose to put fresh dill on them instead of the parsely. She gives you a choice of the two. The dill smelled sooo fragrant when I was cutting it and when the carrots were baking. I loved them!! My hubby did, too, which was miracle as he is not a veggie eater, especially carrots. My kid's weren't won over, but hey,that's for another day. The verdict...will definitely make them again, and will start cooking with dill more in other dishes.

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Our kids sound so similar...mine turned these down too! So odd since I am regularly digging rocks, grass, and dirt out of my kid's mouths.....yummy sweet carrots or rocks, such a toss up!