Thursday, October 15, 2009

Baked Virginia Ham- Easter Dinner in October

I will be in Chicago this weekend and I hate to leave the refrigerator empty when I leave town, because I know my husband will fill-up on junk. On Wednesday night I made the baked Virginia ham, and being from Virginia, this is a typical ham recipe that is made for Easter Dinner….so I just decided to do the entire traditional Easter dinner that way I could make sure there would be lots of left-overs for the weekend. I have been reading that a lot of people were struggling on locating the chutney. I looked in the relishes and the jams/preserves section, but I actually found it in the organic section at the Buffalo Speedway Kroger. This recipe is yummy and I would recommend it.
Baked Virginia Ham (page 119)

No comments: