Friday, October 30, 2009

Pecan Shortbread

I made these cookies last night.  I went ahead and made a full recipe, knowing that I could give some to Daniel and Haylee with their dinner, and also take some to my mother in law when we saw her this weekend.  The full recipe made about 3 platefuls of cookies like the one pictured below.  I followed the recipe exactly, trying to ignore the amount of butter I was adding.  These were easy to make and delicious (could it be the butter?).  If I get the gumption to do some mass baking around Christmas time, I think these would be a great candidate for cookies to make in mass and give away as gifts/treats. 


2 comments:

Morgan said...

these cookies are amazing - melt right in your mouth! I was thinking that they'd make good Christmas cookies too!

Haylee said...

I can't wait to eat these tonight!!! Morgan and Rhett brougt these for us as well and I was a complete piggy eating probably 90% of them!
I thought the same thing about Christmas too....great minds think alike I guess!:)