Monday, October 5, 2009

Indonesian chicken



I'm not sure how "Indonesian" this chicken really is... but we tried it. Not really that impressive, but maybe that's because I used my trusty frozen skinless boneless chicken breast instead of buying something specifically for this recipe. I read everyone's posts about how moist the chicken was and crisp the skin... well, maybe that would have made the chicken. As it was, it was ok, nothing amazing. It tasted a lot like some other Asian chicken recipes I've made. And yes, that plate does look like it's lacking something. I made the roasted carrots as well. Those were delicious. Nothing to complain about there.

I do feel like I'm getting behind on this cooking thing, even if we're not on a real schedule. But I was sick this last week - home from work for 2/5 of the week and still feeling ill the other 3/5. Anyway, I've enjoyed getting to read all your delicious endeavors. So keep cooking, and I will too. :)

No comments: