Sunday, October 11, 2009

Croissant Bread Pudding

Audrey helping "smush" the croisants :)))
My happy girl so proud to have helped with the process! She loved stirring the custard and adding the sugar.

Voila! The finished product....croissant bread pudding!
It was so easy. It took about 10 minutes to prep, then into the oven it went! It takes a little long to bake, so make sure you have 1 1/2 hours to prep and cook it, as it takes about 80 minutes to cook completely. I think it was a success. I actually made this for the Barefoot Contessa dinner party, and the ladies said they liked it! My hubby is a HUGE bread pudding fan, so he was so glad I had some left over for him. The pudding got a 2 thumbs up from him. He said he really liked the fact that the "bread" part of the pudding was made with croissants. I will definitely make this again. The only thing I might change is adding a little more sugar. Any of you who have read my other posts are probably getting the idea that I have a really big sweet tooth!
Carissa, thanks so much for hosting us last night!! It was a wonderful time and your home is just lovely. Ladies, I enjoyed meeting and chatting with all of you, and look forward to meeting others at the next dinner!


1 comment:

Carissa said...

Stacey,
Adam loved the bread pudding, he liked that it wasn't as rich as some, leting him eat more!