Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Chicken Spaghetti

Last night I made the PW’s Chicken Spaghetti. While I was cooking it, I was thinking that my husband was not going to like this dish at all because it was a little bit creamy. After I took it out of the oven, I set it on the stove to cool and was doing something in the other room when I heard, “Hey D, I like this stuff!” So apparently the smell lured him into the kitchen and he actually liked it! For the recipe, I used 2 lbs of skinless, boneless chicken tenders instead of the fryer chicken and chopped them into bite size pieces. I used ½ of the pimento recommendation, omitted the cheese topping, and used whole wheat spaghetti noodles. Phil’s suggestions for this recipe were: cut the chicken amount in half and add shrimp and mushrooms.
Chicken Spaghetti page 130

1 comment:

Janice Johnson said...

That made a very attractive casserole!