Sunday, September 20, 2009

Roasted Carrots

So, with being out of town for almost 2 weeks, I am just now starting my cooking adventure and I decided to start off easy. I fixed roasted carrots last night. Sorry, I'm not an experienced blogger so I don't have any pictures. I followed the recipe pretty closely, only extending the cooking time by 5 minutes so they were a bit more tender. I've fixed roasted carrots before but they always seemed to burn on the outside before they were cooked all the way through, these did much better. We really liked the dish, in fact, it was the only thing Ethan (my 18 month old)ate on his plate!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I had to cook mine longer too. I thought these were pretty good. Funny, my four- year old wouldn't eat them at dinner, so come bedtime, when he complained he was hungry, my husband told him, "There's carrots in the fridge." He finished them off then! Anything to avoid bedtime.