Monday, September 21, 2009

More Roasted Carrots



I LOVED these roasted carrots. My 4 year old kept saying they were too spicy...I might have gone a little heavy on the pepper. I used dried dill and baked them an extra 5-7 minutes. I put a touch too much oil on them as you can see in the picture, maybe that is why they were extra good. I ended up eating almost the whole plate myself...I finished them off cold the next day at lunch. I thought they were just as good cold! This is definently a keeper that I will be making again soon. I actually just bought another bag of carrots today.
--Carissa

3 comments:

Shannon Boyer said...

I can't wait to cook them tonight for our dinner...hope they turn out as yummy as yours looked!

Stacey said...

looks so yummy! I am making them tomorrow night with meatloaf and can't wait!

Jenny said...

My four year old said the same thing! Though, for us, it could be just a sneaky tactic to avoid vegetable-eating. Turns out he was hungry before bed late last night (its becoming a regular thing), so my husband said, "There's carrots in the fridge," thinking he'd back down. To our surprise, he finished them off!