Monday, September 28, 2009

Huge Coconut Cupcake


Instead of little cupcakes I made a HUGE cupcake! I entered it in a dessert cook-off that my Sunday School class was doing....but I didn't win. :(

Although alot of people said they did vote for me! I borrowed a cake pan that had the top and bottom formed pans separate, then you "glue" them together with icing. I might have to buy one of these for myself.

I put a fork next to the cake so you could see get a better feel for what the size is. It tasted great, I'd make it again. I just ate some of the leftovers for lunch...yum!

--Carissa

4 comments:

Janice Johnson said...

It is a good thing the fork is there--amazing how it does not show up big without it!--should have had someone's open mouth beside it ready to bite!--mom

Lou Ann Chae said...

Looks yummy!!

Stacey said...

love the BIG cupcake! So creative.

Jenny said...

So, the gray on the bottom, is that icing or a cake pan? ... I'm still trying to get perspective. My brain keeps saying, "That's one tiny fork!" :-)