Thursday, March 25, 2010

Chicken Spaghetti



We don't do casseroles in my home! I think it all began 21 years ago after I had my first child. We had very nice friends who brought us food after Anna Laura was born (the best gift you can receive!) I was nursing and gobbled up everything in sight but after the 4th chicken spaghetti type casserole, my husband was done with them! I have never made chicken spaghetti and if a recipe calls for cream of anything soup, I will not make it! However, in the spirit of Julie and Julia, I decided to give this a try!

Easy, easy recipe and it makes a lot! Enough for 2 casseroles, one of which I took to a friend who just had a baby! I went light on the seasonings and it was bland - needed a little more cayenne for my taste but I was trying to be considerate of a nursing mom!

Husband was willing to eat this but still does not like casseroles so I won't be serving this again to the fam!!

No comments: