Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lasagna

James was excited about this lasagna, having heard good things about it from a friend. Not remembering to read previous posts, I cooked the whole box of lasagna.

It was pretty easy to put together; it just took time to cook and simmer the meat mixture. The sausage with the ground beef was really good. I didn't have fresh herbs, but I'm sure it would have been better with those. I'm not a big lasagna fan, but my husband appreciated it and agreed with previous posters in naming it one of the best lasagna's. It's definitely the best lasagna I've made, since it's my first time to make it! I liked the idea posted about putting the noodles in one at a time; if I had remembered that then my noodles would have cooked a little more evenly. Not that it mattered; having made the whole box, I could just choose the best ones.

No comments: