Sunday, May 2, 2010

Chocolate Sheet Cake

The one thing Daniel, my husband, would tell you he's deprived of is chocolate desserts. He is correct because I'm not a chocolate lover so I never make chocolate related desserts but he has been VERY busy at work and he had some big deadlines Friday so in celebration I decided I would make him PW chocolate sheet cake on Thursday.

He loved it as well as about twenty of his coworkers! Even I the non lover of chocolate liked it...I think it's because it used coco powder and not actually chocolate, as in Hershey's milk chocolate. And maybe the 4 sticks of butter helped!!:)

I just used my largest cookie sheet and that worked perfectly. As she stated in her recipe as soon as it came out of the oven I poured the icing over it and it was perfect.

I definitely recommend making this dessert just be sure to have company over to help devour it or send it to work like I did.

No comments: