Saturday, May 15, 2010

Monkey Bread

A couple of weeks ago I decided to try my hand at PW, I mean Pastor Ryan's Monkey Bread

This was so extremely easy.    I can't tell you that enough.  It was one of those days where it's 5:25 pm and you find out extra people are coming for dinner and you need a couple quick extras.

I had one simple problem with this...I lost my bundt pan.  I have no idea where it has gone off to, but it is not in my my cabinet. So, I had to use a cake pan so it wasn't as pretty as most but it tasted the same so I was okay. 

Anyway I had about half of this left over and not wanting it to sit on my counter for me to eat I took it to work as I do on a regular basis with left-overs.  People were dropping by my desk thanking me for their "breakfast snack".  So, I'm going to take it as they loved it.

So, quick, easy and good.  All great things for me!


No comments: