Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Exciting news about PW!!

No, Ree is not pregnant--they are making a movie of her life! Can you believe it!! I just read this in the food section of my local newspaper today. Columbia Pictures reports it has made a deal to develop "The Pioneer Woman" as a romantic comedy starring Reese Witherspoon as the famous food blogger Ree Drummond. No release date has been set.

I wonder who Marlboro Man will be....? This just goes to show you that all things start small....so don't think what you are doing can't go somewhere one day! I love it! ~Janice

3 comments:

Anne said...

I forget where on her site, but she mentioned it somewhere - just here recently. She said she hasn't finished writing the story therefore the screenplay hasn't been written. It should be a fun watch though!

Janice Johnson said...

yes, I went and looked it up on her website, and she got the news a month ago...so maybe she has had the time to finish her book now..Black Heels and Tracker Wheels... although I am baffled how she has the time for even a fourth of what she does already! I thought I was a go-getter, but she beats me by a country mile. :)

Carissa said...

Maybe she is one of those people who don't sleep at night! I could get ALOT done while the kids were asleep if I didn't have to sleep!