Saturday, June 26, 2010

Marmalade Muffins


So I'm glad we're going to start a more heath-conscious cookbook but sad to say good-bye to PW so soon. I bought the cookbook late, I suppose, and I haven't been consistent in blogging. But I've really enjoyed the recipes in this book, and I hope y'all don't mind seeing some more of them as I catch up on posting.

Looking through previous posts I realized I never wrote about these tasty muffins. I made them for a brunch at school and hardly got to taste them since they disappeared once I left them unattended in the conference room. I mistakenly didn't even save some for James and myself before I took the batch to school.

These were fun and easy, and I liked the glaze, though at first I had put them on a plate and drizzled them. When my first dozen or so had soggy stumps I decided it would be better to drizzle over the cooling rack. Much more balanced in glaze-y-ness.

No comments: