Saturday, August 6, 2011

PW Pizza Dough

Hey guys!

Sorry this isn't related to the new book but I just bought some whole wheat flour for a bread recipe I want to try and was wondering how else I could use it to make things a bit healthier.  We love PW pizza crust and was wondering if any of you had tried it with whole wheat flour and if so is it still as good?  If you sub the two are they equal measurements?  Just wondering and figured this might be quick and easy to find out with all you cookin' healthy ladies.

Thanks a million!

2 comments:

Shannon Boyer said...

I don't know about the pizza dough, but I used whole wheat flour for her cinnamon rolls and they were "gritty"

Have you used it yet?

Julia said...

I have used whole wheat in place of half of the regular flour called for and gotten good result - healthy enough but still tasted great covered with toppings and cheese!