Friday, November 4, 2011

Paula Deen's Crockpot Mac and Cheese

http://www.food.com/recipe/paula-deen-crock-pot-macaroni-and-cheese-257276
This was very easy to make!  I think I put too many noodles because it wasn't creamy at all, but tasted DELICIOUS! I didn't like the way you melted the cheese in a pot on the stove b/c it turned into one big glob and I couldn't even get it to mix in well.  I think next time I'll put the cheese over the hot noodles in the crockpot and try that.

Ingredients

Servings: 4-6 
 

1 Boil the macaroni in water for six minutes. Drain.


2 In a medium saucepan, mix butter and cheese. Stir until the cheese melts.


3 In slow cooker, combine cheese mixture and add the eggs (I omitted the eggs), sour cream, soup, salt, milk, mustard and pepper. Add the drained macaroni and stir again.


4 Cook on low for 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally

1 comment:

Morgan said...

been wanting to try this one...maybe I will now!